Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to inform Yorkshire Bank of a Death
You can tell Yorkshire bank about a death in one of the following ways:
P.O. BOX 650 Leeds LS1 9BG
What documentation will you need to notify Yorkshire Bank of a death?
When registering a death with Yorkshire Bank, you will require the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Copy of Death Certificate – original or certified
- Copy of the Will – original or certified
- Information regarding any items held in safe custody
- Certificate of Confirmation / Grant of Probate / Letters of Administration – original or certified
- All debit and credit cards / cheque books / passbooks
What Happens Next?
The information will be passed to the Yorkshire Bank Bereavement Services team, who will contact you shortly.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable