Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to Notify National Bank of Egypt (UK) Limited of a Death
You can use one of the following methods to inform National Bank of Egypt (UK) Limited of a death:
National Bank of Egypt (UK) Limited National Bank of Egypt House 8-9 Stratton Street London W1J 8LF
What documentation do you require to register a death with National Bank of Egypt (UK) Limited?
You will need to have the following information to hand when telling National Bank of Egypt (UK) Limited of a death:
- Copy of the death certificate
- Full details of the deceased, including home telephone number and email address
- Contact details of the person dealing with the Estate – if this is not you, please ensure you have their permission to pass on their details
What Happens Next?
The National Bank of Egypt will keep you fully informed as to what is going to happen.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable