Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to Report a Death to UBS
You can use one of the following methods to inform UBS of a death:
5 Broadgate London EC2M 2QS
What information is required to tell UBS of a bereavement?
Most financial institutions, including UBS, will need the following information when you initially contact them:
- Any account number(s) and sort code(s), if applicable
- Full contact details of the deceased, including their date of birth, NI number and registered home phone number
- Details of the person dealing with the Estate – if not you, please ensure that you have their permission to pass on their details.
- Proof of your identity
- The original or a certified copy of the death certificate
What Happens Next?
Once you have informed UBS of the death, they will take the necessary next steps. Should they require more information, they will contact you.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable