Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to Register a Death with Halifax Credit Card
You can notify Halifax Credit Card of a death by:
What documentation will Halifax Credit Card need me to supply?
Halifax Credit Card requires you to supply the following:
- The deceased's account number
- Proof of your identity
- An original or certified copy of the Death Certificate
- Any passbooks, cheque books and cards related to the account
What happens next?
Once you have notified Halifax of the death, they should talk you through your options.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable