Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to Notify ReAssure Life Insurance of a Death
ReAssure can be contacted in several ways:
ReAssure Windsor House Telford TF3 4NB
What information do I need to notify ReAssure Life Insurance of a death?
Most insurance companies need similar information when being informed of a death, so you should ensure you have it available when contacting them:
- Member’s insurance scheme number and name
- Their National Insurance number
- Date of Death and personal details
- The name and contact details of the person dealing with the death – don’t forget, if this isn’t you, that you will need to receive their permission to be able to pass on their details
- If possible, any information you have regarding anyone who was financially dependent upon them at the time of their death, for example a spouse or civil partner, or children
What Happens Next?
Once you have informed ReAssure Life Insurance of the death, they will take the necessary next steps. Should they require more information, they will contact you.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable