Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to Register a Death with Prudential Defined Benefit Scheme
You can contact Prudential Defined Benefit Scheme about a death in the following way:
What information will you need to report a death to Prudential Defined Benefit Scheme?
You will need to have the following information to hand when telling Prudential Defined Benefit Scheme of a death:
- Full name, date of birth and home address of the deceased
- Date of death
- Your contact details, as the notifier
There is some extra information that will help speed up the process, but they can still accept the form without it:
- Product and Policy information (which can be found on the policy documentation)
- Contact details of person(s) dealing with the estate such as executor(s) or next of kin
- Death certificate details
What Happens Next?
Once you have informed Prudential Defined Benefit Scheme of the death, they will take the necessary next steps. Should they require more information, they will contact you.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable