Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to Report a Death to HSBC Home Insurance
You can register a death with HSBC Home Insurance in several ways:
HSBC Bereavement Services 51 Saffron Road Wigston LE18 4AG
What information will you need to report a death to HSBC Home Insurance?
To ensure a smooth process, try to have the following information on hand when notifying HSBC Home Insurance of a death:
- Formal confirmation of the death, such as:
- An original or certified copy of the Death
- One form of identification and one form of address verification if a personal representative does not already bank with HSBC
- A fully completed Closure Form. The personal representatives who signs the Closure Form takes responsibility to distribute the balance of the deceased’s accounts.
- Certificate; or the Coroner’s Certificate.
What Happens Next?
Once you have notified HSBC Home Insurance of a death, they will be in contact with you at a convenient time to discuss any further information they may need.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable