Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to Register a Death with Mattioli Woods
Mattioli Woods – Leicester, 1 New Walk Place, Leicester, LE1 6RU
What documentation will Mattioli Woods ask me to provide?
You should ensure that you have the following when you contact them:
- Policy number, and type of policy
- Full details of the deceased, including date of birth and National Insurance number
- Contact details of the person dealing with the Estate – if this is not you, please ensure you have their permission to give their details
- Any information regarding any financial dependants who are left
What happens next?
Mattioli Woods will keep you informed of all the steps they need to take to close the account.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable