Welcome to Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
How to Report a Death to M&G Investments
Unfortunately, we are unable to notify M&G Investments of a death, however you can tell them yourself by:
M&G Investments’ Customer Relations, PO Box 9039, Chelmsford, CM99 2XG
What documentation will M&G Investments ask me to provide?
You should have the following information available when you contact M&G Investments:
- The full name, address and date of birth of the deceased
- The policy number(s)
- Their date of death
- If you know of a Will
- Who has been named as the executor and their contact details – don’t forget, if this isn’t you, that you will need to receive their permission to be able to pass on their details
- Any next of kin, and their details – again, if this isn’t you, that you will need to receive their permission to be able to pass on their details
What happens next?
M&G Investments have their own processes to follow, and they will be sure to keep you well informed as to what they are doing at every stage.
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.
What people say about us
Thank you again for your personal engagement. I can see how important you are taking this.
Thank you so much for your concern and going that extra bit further for us, your understanding and compassion shines through.
You are making a difficult situation so much easier!
Thank you for everything, I know you've been working hard in the background, this has been a helpful service
Thanks. You have been a great help. It is appreciated. Take care
It's good to know there's a nice company out there helping with this, thank you
Great to get the emails from Life Ledger letting me know what's been actioned, it is definitely very helpful
Thank you for all of your support so far, your help has certainly made a difficult task a little more manageable