How to notify Ford Pension Scheme directly
How do you tell Ford Pension Scheme about a bereavement?
There are three ways to contact the Ford Pension Scheme:
Ford Pension Scheme, Mercer Limited, Leatherhead House, Station Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7ET
What documentation will I need to register a death with the Ford Pension Scheme?
As with most pension companies, you will need to have the following to hand when you contact the Ford Pension Scheme:
- The member’s Pension Scheme number
- The name of the deceased
- The date of death
- The name and contact details of the executor
What happens next?
Once you have contacted the Ford Pension Scheme, a member of their support team should guide you through the remainder of the process.
About Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Birth
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.